Friday, August 20, 2010

YOUR Opinion Matters… Where is Real Estate Headed?

(Editor's Note: Paul Schatz, President of Heritage Capital, LLC, in Woodbridge, will be contributing to Fi$callyFit every Friday. Read his biography here)

Sorry for the extremely short contribution this week. We just sold our house and have spent the last 7 days, packing, moving, unpacking and stressing! Closing is scheduled for the 20th so hopefully, it goes off without a hitch. But I am not counting on it!

I’ve been waiting to do a piece on real estate and the various market forces that contribute to pricing, so this seems like a good time for my research with your help. Please click on the link below and answer a few super short questions that may take 30 seconds. There are no right or wrong answers! I’ll report back in the next two weeks on the results along with my opinion.


I am scheduled to be on CNBC’s The Call this coming Monday, August 23, between 11:05am and 11:20am as well CNBC’s Worldwide Exchange this Thursday, August 26 from 5:35am to 5:55am.

Feel free to email me with any questions or comments at Paul@investfortomorrow.com.


Until next time…


Paul Schatz
Heritage Capital LLC
http://www.investfortomorrow.com/
http://RetirementPlanningConnecticut.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment